Refund policy for Beach House Hotel Hervey Bay 100 & Hit FM HB50 entrants
Athletes confirmed in the race who wish to withdraw, must do so in writing to the event organisers at email@example.com
It is the athletes’ responsibility to ensure the club has received any communication. All requests will be responded to. If you do not receive a response from the race office within 5 working days of request, it should be assumed that it has not been received and you should contact us by phone on 0439 730 960 .
Upon confirmation of this request, athletes may be eligible for a partial refund of their entry fee as per the following conditions:
• Applications received on or before 12:00pm 6 September 2022 are eligible for a full refund(less entry platform fee and $20 admin fee).
• Applications received on or before 12:00pm 6 October 2022 are eligible for 50% refund of race entry fee only (less entry platform fee and $20 admin fee)
• Applications received after 12:00pm 6 October 2022 are not entitled to any refund or credit.
• There are no transfers between athletes in the Hervey Bay 100 or Hervey Bay 50.
• The Team captain is considered the 'athlete' for the purpose of this refund policy. Team member changes can be made up until 5pm 21 October 2022 only.
• Any merchandise purchased is non-refundable